This winter, Made Here is teaming up with City Center to host a Made Here Holiday Market. The market will be a series of three Thursday pop-up markets: December 3, December 10, and December 17. Located in the City Center atrium, the Made Here Holiday Market will be part of the Made Here storefront initiative launch event and promoted widely with help from Shorenstein Management Group.
They’re expect thousands of people to visit the market and now have an open call out to any Minnesota artists and artisans interested in applying for a spot in the Made Here Holiday Market.
All are invited artists, artisans and makers working in any medium are invited to apply, as well as vintage goods and independent sellers of art, textile and craft supplies.
What you should know to apply:
- They have approximately 35 spots for 9’ by 6’ booth spaces inside the City Center.
- Booth rental is $25 per vendor per Thursday. This is a flat fee to cover the costs associated with producing the event; no additional commissions or sales percentages will be allocated from any participating vendors.
- They will only accept applications from Minnesota-based vendors and Minnesota-made goods.
- The market will be open to the public from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 3rd and from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 10th and Thursday, December 17th. Load-in times are TBD.
- Vendors must provide all equipment and materials for their booths, such as tables, chairs, as well as incur all costs associated with participation, parking fees, etc
- The open call will continue until Monday, November 2. Selected vendors will be notified of acceptance Friday, November 6th.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Jordet at market(at)hennepintheatretrust.org.